Call Us Today!
Green smoothies are a perfect vehicle for boosting daily veggies, especially green leafies–something most kids woefully need. How’s your child doing? One way to get them started is with this sweet and simple “starter” green smoothie.
• 1/2 cup cold water
• 1 medium banana, frozen and cut or broken into a few pieces
• 1 cup pineapple, canned*
• 1/4 cup pineapple juice (use the juice from the canned pineapple)
• 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
1. Put all ingredients in a high-powered blender in the order they’re listed.
2. Blend until smooth and serve immediately. Enjoy!