Navigating through COVID-19
Its been nearly 6 months since we temporarily postponed hosting the wonderful events we have become known for here at The NEW Center. We have greatly missed the excitement and satisfaction our clients experience when holding events with us.
Throughout the past several months, we have planned for and began to host events again. To date, we have been the site for two small, successful weddings and several business meetings with numerous additional events planned for the coming months. All of our reopening plans, first and foremost, have been designed to help mitigate the risks involved with attending events. These include safety measures for both our guests AND our staff.
To do so we have enacted the following measures.
- Reduced capacity in our ballrooms, meetings rooms, Board Room and our beautiful open spaces
- Focused on hosting smaller events in order to abide by capacity guidelines
- Created house “rules” for the event organizers to share with their attendees
- Physical distancing practices in all of our event spaces, restrooms, dining spaces and food service areas
- Dining options that limit guest contact with others and food displays
- Protection for our staff and guests through proper face masking, gloves and hand sanitizing stations
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of your event space before and after your event
- Hepa filtration in the ballrooms for all weekend events
- Zoom capabilities in our Conference and Board Rooms
With these and other proactive measures in place, we look forward to hosting the many events on our schedule for the remainder of 2020 and beyond.
To that end, prime dates are available in early winter and throughout 2021. If interested, please call Amanda Senn at (330) 366-8954 or use the online form below.
Thank you, be well and we look forward to seeing you at The NEW Center!
The NEW Center
Last Updated: September 15, 2020