Event Center Status and Reopening Plans
These are certainly unpredictable times for the entire world, including the conference, event and hospitality industry. One thing is certain—we miss celebrating with our community.
As we navigate through the information available to us during this pandemic, please know that The NEW Center team is planning for the future and the return of in-person events. As one of the region's premier conference and event centers, when permitted, we plan to reopen in a way that addresses the concerns of our event hosts, guests, and staff.
We are currently working hard to plan for the return to business in the following ways per directives from The State of Ohio:
- Limiting capacity in our ballrooms, conference rooms and common, pre-event spaces
- Physical and social distancing in seating and networking
- Dining options that limit guest contact with others and food displays
- Protection for our staff and guests through proper face masking, gloves, and more as needed
- Consistent overall cleaning and disinfectant applications
With these and other proactive measures in place, we look forward to hosting the many events on our schedule for the second half of 2020 and beyond.
To that end, prime dates are available in early winter and throughout 2021. If interested, please call Amanda Senn at 330-325-6173 or use the online form below.
Thank you and be well!
The NEW Center
Last Updated: May 6, 2020