Join Crain’s Cleveland Business and The NEW Center on June 21 for a day of interactive discussions focused on key issues facing the health of Northeast Ohioans.
Through a series of speakers and breakout sessions, the 2017 Health Care Forum will explore the current state of health care and its future outlook and take a deep-dive into the social, economic and business implications of some of the top threats to our region’s health. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event!
Each topic area will be kicked off by an expert discussing the issue’s current status and impact. Case study presentations will follow, during which attendees will have the chance to learn about some of the innovative solutions taking place in Northeast Ohio.
Table discussions will take place after each expert/case study, with sample input collected from the tables and shared with the audience.
- AGING POPULATION
- OPIOID/DRUG ABUSE
- MENTAL HEALTH
THE 2017 KEYNOTE HEALTH CARE EXECUTIVE PANEL
- Dr. Bernard Boulanger, executive vice president and chief clinical officer, MetroHealth
- William Considine, CEO and president, Akron Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Brian Donley, chief of staff and chief of clinical operations, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Dan Simon, president, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Tom Strauss, president and CEO, Sisters of Charity Health System
Event registration and more information will be coming soon.